- British term for twelve-gauge.More example sentences
- Walters was sentenced to life for murder and handed an eight-year concurrent jail term for possessing a twelve-bore shotgun.
- The severe gale blows the individual raindrops horizontally at you - with what feels like the force of a twelve-bore shotgun.
- If you possess any piece of tweed clothing, a handlebar moustache or a manservant, you may proceed to blast the bird in question with a twelve-bore shotgun.
More definitions of twelve-boreDefinition of twelve-bore in:
- The British & World English dictionary