adjectiveNorth American • informal
- 1Infatuated or obsessed: Gus is still hopelessly twitterpated by Lee smiling into each other’s eyes, a seemingly twitterpated couple glided pastMore example sentences
- Aww, it's cute to see you all twitterpated!
- Happy Valentines Day to all you twitterpated twitterers.
- Remember from Bambi - when Thumper was in love they say that he was twitterpated?
- 1.1In a state of nervous excitement: CBS execs are twitterpated over this new ideaMore example sentences
- People are starting to follow me. I feel twitterpated.
- Took a break, perused Amazon and am all twitterpated - Pat Conroy has a new book coming out in August.
- I'm confused and a little twitterpated.
More definitions of twitterpatedDefinition of twitterpated in:
- The British & World English dictionary