- (Of an electric generator, motor, or other device) designed to supply or use simultaneously two separate alternating currents of the same voltage, but with phases differing by half a period.More example sentences
- They are suitable for use with any standard two-phase stepper motor and offer four, user - selectable resolution settings.
- The CPU voltage regulator is a two-phase one (which could have pushed the company engineers to use active cooling).
- In rural areas, thousands of farmers had installed capacitors on electric water pumps to run these on two-phase supply meant for household use.
More definitions of two-phaseDefinition of two-phase in:
- The British & World English dictionary