- 1.1A typesetting machine.More example sentences
- Our typesetters work on Macintosh systems and use QuarkXPress.
- The invention of the Arabic typesetter by a Maronite monastic priest in Lebanon was a reflection of the French supremacy over the Levant and their constant support of the Maronite sect in cultural, political, and economic affairs.
- ‘Soft-proofing’ is a service offered in conjunction with our typesetter that will allow authors to access the proof pages of their articles through the Internet.
More definitions of typesetterDefinition of typesetter in:
- The British & World English dictionary