- An auxiliary rocket engine used in weightless conditions to provide sufficient acceleration to maintain the flow of liquid propellant from the fuel tank.More example sentences
- At T + 60: 50 min one of 4 solid ullage rockets in 4th stage did not fire causing the stage to tumble.
- There are two jettisonable ullage rockets for propellant settling before engine ignition.
- This kit includes four integrally molded ullage rockets for Apollos 8 through 14, but they are positioned incorrectly.
More definitions of ullage rocketDefinition of ullage rocket in:
- The British & World English dictionary