- An extremist.More example sentences
- Maybe there will be some attempted ideological putsch of Blairite ultras to come.
- Today, Eureka has been taken over as much by those wishing Australia to declare itself a republic as by hard core left-wing unions and right-wing Nationalist ultras.
- Bush advisers are quick to point out that the President is focusing on far more than GOP ultras.
adverb[as submodifier] Back to top
early 19th century: an independent usage of ultra-, originally as an abbreviation of French ultra-royaliste.
More definitions of ultraDefinition of ultra in:
- The British & World English dictionary