Definition of ultralight in English:
- Take the keyboard, traditionally the weakest component of ultralight notebooks.
- Coming together with Inspiron 8000 is Inspiron 2100, an ultralight notebook that weights only 1.65 kg.
- Today's ultralight laptop computers run at blazing speeds.
Pronunciation: /ˈəltrəlīt/chiefly North American Back to top
A small, light, single-seater aircraft.
- Please urge all ultralight owners with BRS units (or even hand-deploy parachutes) to re-evaluate the series of attachments that connect the pilot to the airplane, to the parachute, and to both.
- These competing organizations provided for the self regulation of ultralight pilots in much the same way that the USHGA is the body that governs self regulation for hang glider and paragliders.
- Some flocks were imprinted on the filmmaker/ornithologists, thereby enabling the latter to fly ultralight planes alongside the birds.
Definition of ultralight in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.