noun (plural ulus)
- A short-handled knife with a broad crescent-shaped blade, used by Eskimo women.More example sentences
- Stone tools tend to be polished slate rather than chipped stone, and include lanceolate knives, projectile heads, and the ulu transverse-bladed knife.
- Converting the tool back-and-forth from an ulu to a hatchet is merely a matter of spreading the locking Zytel handles and reversing them.
- Buy an ulu knife to use in your kitchen back home.
More definitions of uluDefinition of ulu in:
- The British & World English dictionary