- 1Not considered or dealt with: wider questions remain unaddressedMore example sentences
- The pursuit of this goal - defined mostly in military terms that leave economic and human security issues unaddressed - is fraught with difficulties.
- In its statement yesterday, CBS left a few issues unaddressed.
- But he leaves unaddressed the issue of health care and the fact that 43 million Americans do not have health care insurance.
- 2(Of a letter or other item sent in the mail) having no address written or printed on it.More example sentences
- Kohut said people can notify Canada Post if they do not wish to receive unaddressed mail.
- Written on plain parchment, unaddressed, with a plain seal, there was nothing to say what it was.
- Fed up of the amount of junkmail we were not reading and simply throwing away into the paperbank, we simply put a note on the door, asking for no more unaddressed mail and advertising to be delivered.
More definitions of unaddressedDefinition of unaddressed in:
- The British & World English dictionary