- (Especially of figures or statistics) not adjusted or refined: the unadjusted jobless total increased last monthMore example sentences
- The unadjusted figure, which offers less clear guidance of what is really going on, fell from 10.3% in September to 10.1% in October.
- The unadjusted figure does not smooth out the impact of a seasonal pick-up in recruitment in September as factories and businesses get back to work after the summer holidays.
- But Mr McQuaid believes we should look at the unadjusted figures which take into account the actual number of people signing on.
More definitions of unadjustedDefinition of unadjusted in:
- The British & World English dictionary