- Needing or having no assistance; without help: she can no longer walk unaidedMore example sentences
- Ten years ago, Pen Hadow vowed to trek to the North Pole alone and unaided.
- What kind of doctors are we training who have never had to undertake a clinic unaided or cope alone with an unexpected event during surgery?
- Since then pupils have had to use the zebra crossing outside the school gates unaided to cross the busy A4 road.
More definitions of unaidedDefinition of unaided in:
- The British & World English dictionary