- 2Not previously broadcast: the original unaired pilot episodeMore example sentences
- Previously unaired episodes of the British cult hit Absolutely Fabulous are expected to premiere on Comedy Central in December, seven years after the original series was canceled.
- The two bonus tracks (which were unaired on the original broadcast) of new cuts just aren't up to snuff.
- The filmed evidence is the footage that was taken from the unaired pilot.
More definitions of unairedDefinition of unaired in:
- The British & World English dictionary