- another term for inalienable.More example sentences
- We're each supposed to have our rights, unalienable rights… they're unalienable even by a majority.
- It is unalienable; because the opinions of men, depending only on the evidence contemplated by their own minds, cannot follow the dictates of other men.
- With its military might, it has kept the peace and bravely defended the unalienable [sic] rights of millions around the globe.
More definitions of unalienableDefinition of unalienable in:
- The British & World English dictionary