- (Of two or more things) differing from each other; not similar: they are unalike in personalityMore example sentences
- The London Bridge Ensemble presented three trios from different eras, unalike in their styles and forms but united by the commitment and understanding of the players.
- ‘All that are alike are given the same name; all that are unalike are given different names,’ said Hsun Tzu, not to be confused with the strategist Sun Tzu.
- Chthonic rumbles marry together distinct, unalike elements to commence new, hybrid stories.
More definitions of unalikeDefinition of unalike in:
- The British & World English dictionary