- Not alleviated; relentless: a time of unalleviated miseryMore example sentences
- Do you have any idea what it is like to be in constant, unalleviated pain?
- In one study, 80% of general surgical adult patients reported satisfaction, yet 25% reported moderate, severe, or unbearable unalleviated pain.
- But her vocals, even on talking-blues songs like ‘Sweet Side’ and ‘Righteously’, reveal a woman living through all the messy frustration and unalleviated desire she's singing about.
More definitions of unalleviatedDefinition of unalleviated in:
- The British & World English dictionary