Expressed or acting openly and without guilt or embarrassment: an unashamed emotionalism
More example sentences
- Many of the group seem not merely unrepentant or unashamed but proud.
- His dramatic Pentagon briefings caught the mood of the American public with his unashamed politically incorrect language.
- Sloppy and haphazard, and completely unashamed of it, it all comes together somehow.
- Example sentences
- You'll have his determination, his unashamedness to come out in the open for Christ your Lord.
- If not, consider the passion of obligation, the release of unashamedness and the exhilaration of revelation.
- When one meets with the effrontery of sheer, open unashamedness, there is not so grave a problem.
Definition of unashamed in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.