- (Of a sound) not aspirated.More example sentences
- For the Mandarin speaker, both [ dz ] and [ ts ] fall into the unaspirated category and so do not contrast.
- And some languages have three categories: negative (voiced), small (voiceless unaspirated), and large (voiceless aspirated).
- For instance, aspirated consonants are written with a small superscript h after the symbol for the corresponding unaspirated consonant.
More definitions of unaspiratedDefinition of unaspirated in:
- The British & World English dictionary