- Not found in, authorized by, or based on the Bible.More example sentences
- One or two statements appear to take Calvinism to unbiblical extremes, but these do not compromise the overall exposition.
- This has had a permanent and detrimental effect upon British and American Evangelicalism, and has undergirded a whole range of unbiblical holiness and perfectionist teachings ever since Wesley's day.
- The British Evangelical Council, first formed in 1952 as an Evangelical response to unbiblical ecumenism, is now known as ‘Affinity’.
More definitions of unbiblicalDefinition of unbiblical in:
- The British & World English dictionary