- 1Not easily controlled; unruly or disobedient.More example sentences
- Here were lives lived in the light of eternity, punctuated by tragedy, illuminated by the joy of unbiddable grace.
- The animals having proved unbiddable, the president seems this week to have become the dog's cushion, bearing the imprint of whichever backside sat on him last.
- Since the middle ages, the ruling class has regarded them as seething cesspits of humanity, undisciplined and unbiddable.
- 2(Of a card, suit, or hand) that cannot be bid or bid on: some hands would be unbiddable if we applied that rule to themMore example sentences
- Each trick taken by an opponent scores a value equal to the number of unbiddable tricks.
More definitions of unbiddableDefinition of unbiddable in:
- The British & World English dictionary