Definition of unbiddable in English:
1Not easily controlled; unruly or disobedient.
- Here were lives lived in the light of eternity, punctuated by tragedy, illuminated by the joy of unbiddable grace.
- The animals having proved unbiddable, the president seems this week to have become the dog's cushion, bearing the imprint of whichever backside sat on him last.
- Since the middle ages, the ruling class has regarded them as seething cesspits of humanity, undisciplined and unbiddable.
2(Of a card, suit, or hand) that cannot be bid or bid on: some hands would be unbiddable if we applied that rule to them
More example sentences
- Each trick taken by an opponent scores a value equal to the number of unbiddable tricks.
Definition of unbiddable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.