Definition of unceasing in English:
Not coming to an end; continuous: the unceasing efforts of the staff
More example sentences
- If we ask ourselves this question, we often feel forced into answering that we could rejoice in God's continued, unceasing presence.
- Dr. Manette goes to tend to the sister; she continues her unceasing cry for the next twenty-six hours.
- A round of applause was heartily given to Barbara Harris for her unceasing efforts as president for the last two years and members will be glad to know that she is recovering well from her knee replacement operation.
- Example sentences
- One man held his attention for a few seconds, firing his gun once, twice, three times, four times, five times; relentless and unceasingly straight into the target down at the end of the shaft.
- Mark didn't move at all, he just continued to stare unceasingly at her father.
- Nevin was, as ever, all ‘heart’ and drive and worked unceasingly in the Carlow cause.
Words that rhyme with unceasingGissing • unconvincing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan