Definition of uncivilized in English:
1(Of a place or people) not considered to be socially, culturally, or morally advanced.
- But I think it is a necessary confrontation, a final break with the wild and uncivilized world from which Enkidu derives.
- Well, of course it couldn't be the uncivilized place that some people say it is.
- Surely, human life could not have started in those uncivilized places.
- Please don't be as uncivilized, thoughtless, and cruel as the monsters who committed these senseless acts.
- High, bright windows shone at us when children; told us of the happy life of music in those houses where the girls stepped daintily and smiled at us, a joke we thought uncivilised and cruel.
- This is to counter the dumb who don't think they are dumb, and are at the same time crude, uncivilised and unreasonable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan