- Not having or impeded by too many objects, details, or elements: the rooms were plain and unclutteredMore example sentences
- Redding's clean, uncluttered bass lines provided the backbone to Hendrix's improvisations.
- The bottom profile is still highly detailed and the screen uncluttered.
- The stage is clear and uncluttered, lined with a set of big black doors and decorated only with light bulbs swinging from the ceiling.
More definitions of unclutteredDefinition of uncluttered in:
- The British & World English dictionary