Definition of unco in English:
Unusual or remarkable.
- I was so excited I tripped and twisted my ankle (although not, of course, in an unco way).
- So he mounted the blocks in his resplendent blue Speedos and did a massive unco belly flop on the starters gun.
- A straight right, an upper cut, a right hook or some unco combination of all three?
adverb[as submodifier] Back to top
noun (plural uncos)Back to top
- Best of all, even a total unco like me can complete the tasks with a bit of practice.
late Middle English (in the sense 'unknown, strange'): alteration of uncouth.
Definition of unco in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia