Definition of unco in English:
Unusual or remarkable.
- I was so excited I tripped and twisted my ankle (although not, of course, in an unco way).
- So he mounted the blocks in his resplendent blue Speedos and did a massive unco belly flop on the starters gun.
- A straight right, an upper cut, a right hook or some unco combination of all three?
adverb[as submodifier] Back to top
noun (plural uncos)Back to top
- Best of all, even a total unco like me can complete the tasks with a bit of practice.
1.1 (uncos) News.
- Each tells the uncos that he sees or hears.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'unknown, strange'): alteration of uncouth.
Words that rhyme with uncobunco, junco
Definition of unco in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.