- Unusual or remarkable.More example sentences
- I was so excited I tripped and twisted my ankle (although not, of course, in an unco way).
- So he mounted the blocks in his resplendent blue Speedos and did a massive unco belly flop on the starters gun.
- A straight right, an upper cut, a right hook or some unco combination of all three?
adverb[as submodifier] Back to top
- Remarkably; very: it’s got an unco fine tasteMore example sentences
- Colours mingled unco fine.
noun (plural uncos)Back to top
late Middle English (in the sense 'unknown, strange'): alteration of uncouth.
More definitions of uncoDefinition of unco in:
- The British & World English dictionary