- Not collected or claimed: the reward remained uncollectedMore example sentences
- It was losing money largely because it had to ferry in extra staff to try to bring down the backlogs of unprocessed benefits claims and uncollected council tax.
- The filing says the Sands Macau is not issuing credit to gamblers despite Macau's new gaming credit law because the company cannot take a tax deduction for uncollected gaming debts.
- And although agreeing that a debt and its proceeds were different assets, the court declined to consider each in isolation: the nature of the charge on the uncollected debts depended on the freedom the chargor had to deal with the proceeds.
More definitions of uncollectedDefinition of uncollected in:
- The British & World English dictionary