Definition of uncolored in English:
1Having no color; neutral in color.
- The squares are randomly either coloured or uncoloured, and you need to arrange the blocks to produce solid areas of 2x2 squares or larger that are coloured or not.
- Not only is the building constructed with uncoloured stone, but most of the monuments carved into the sides of the walls contain minimal decoration.
- His pale, icy uncolored eyes reached to me creating a strong contrast between his black hair and bright eyes.
1.1Not influenced, especially in a negative way: explanations that are uncolored by the observer’s feelings
More example sentences
- They see with eyes uncoloured by bitterness and cynicism.
- His confidence in the existence of elementary sensations uncolored by prior assumptions and conceptual schemes belongs to a brand of empiricism, triumphant in his day, that we can no longer accept.
- Haven't seen remake, so I think my perceptions of the Wenders flick were relatively uncolored by expectations of what I thought it was ‘supposed to’ be about.
Definition of uncolored in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.