Definition of uncolored in English:
1Having no color; neutral in color.
- The squares are randomly either coloured or uncoloured, and you need to arrange the blocks to produce solid areas of 2x2 squares or larger that are coloured or not.
- Not only is the building constructed with uncoloured stone, but most of the monuments carved into the sides of the walls contain minimal decoration.
- His pale, icy uncolored eyes reached to me creating a strong contrast between his black hair and bright eyes.
1.1Not influenced, especially in a negative way: explanations that are uncolored by the observer’s feelings
More example sentences
- They see with eyes uncoloured by bitterness and cynicism.
- His confidence in the existence of elementary sensations uncolored by prior assumptions and conceptual schemes belongs to a brand of empiricism, triumphant in his day, that we can no longer accept.
- Haven't seen remake, so I think my perceptions of the Wenders flick were relatively uncolored by expectations of what I thought it was ‘supposed to’ be about.
Definition of uncolored in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan