- 1Not committed to a cause, activity, etc.: uncommitted votersMore example sentences
- She recognized from the TV pictures at least half a dozen uncommitted local activists whom the campaign has also been trying to woo.
- Until the forces of the virtual republic took to the field, sanctions against the uncommitted majority were unlikely to be undertaken.
- In the case of phones, paying $1.50 for a high quality call is far more cost effective than paying 50 cents for a short call hurriedly read by an uncommitted caller.
- 1.1(Of resources) not pledged or set aside for future use: there is very little uncommitted money to fund new policiesMore example sentences
- ‘We are in good position to meet these funding requirements as the bank has substantial amounts of uncommitted funds,’ Dr Gondwe said.
- Moreover, according to CLASP, 11 states reported no uncommitted funds at all.
- Ever wonder why venture capitalists have $70 billion in uncommitted funds in their hands?