- 1Not compensated or reimbursed: the plaintiff remained uncompensated for his original injuries workers who performed uncompensated “off-the-clock” work for Ernst in violation of the lawMore example sentences
- Local Board Members are uncompensated volunteers who play an important community role closely connected with our Nation's defense.
- But typically, P2P projects are ‘staffed’ with uncompensated people who have more passion for the idea than for any resulting profit.
- Children are uncompensated casualties of the job market.
- 1.1(Of an action) not compensated for: uncompensated exploitation of the Third WorldMore example sentences
- Is compensation immediate, or is there a time window in which uncompensated movement is detected?
- And all these efforts, valid as far as they go, leave us still groping for a basic conceptual approach that takes seriously the constitutional prohibition against uncompensated takings of private property.
- Delaval Stork stated this flow should be uncompensated, representing the actual volume flow for compressor anti-surge control.
More definitions of uncompensatedDefinition of uncompensated in:
- The British & World English dictionary