- Not completed.More example sentences
- The first and second defendants had known for very many months that the public were in the habit of walking across the uncompleted rough flowerbed.
- These undeveloped land or uncompleted property projects have brought negative social and economic effects.
- We took a bottle of wine to the flat where he was staying, and he showed me the sketches of Schubert's last symphony, uncompleted on his death.
More definitions of uncompletedDefinition of uncompleted in:
- The British & World English dictionary