- (Of a person or their work) not publicly acknowledged as being part of something, especially a publication or broadcast.More example sentences
- In addition, indicating how far removed film acting still is from theater, actors were uncredited and anonymous.
- They were also uncredited writers on several blockbusters.
- Ultimately, despite the largely uncredited work of the skilled St. Louis cast and crew, the general familiarity with its underdog story type, coupled with the undefined ensemble cast, ultimately bring it down.
More definitions of uncreditedDefinition of uncredited in:
- The British & World English dictionary