- 1Not characterized by good taste, manners, or education: to my uncultured palate most of the wines were goodMore example sentences
- My poor uncultured lady will have to get used to travelling quite a bit.
- He murmured, slipping into the uncultured speech of the poorer class as he comforted the man in his arms.
- They are laughably rude and uncultured, of course; this hardly constitutes a sharp observation.
More definitions of unculturedDefinition of uncultured in:
- The British & World English dictionary