Provide (a company) with insufficient capital to achieve desired results.
More example sentences
- The article paints a picture of an understaffed, underequipped, and undercapitalized agency trying desperately to impose order on a nation the size of California.
- As a very small and undercapitalised new publisher, they operate with minimal resources and with a limited capacity for marketing and promotion.
- And yet, rail is relatively undercapitalized.
- More example sentences
- Indeed, while undercapitalization historically has been cited as the leading reason for business failure, turnaround experts now lay the blame more on poor financial habits than on a simple lack of cash.
- The number one reason small businesses fail is undercapitalization or inadequate cash flow.
- University presses have been slower to adopt technology and systems analysis due to undercapitalization and a more conservative culture.
More definitions of undercapitalizeDefinition of undercapitalize in:
- The British & World English dictionary