- Insufficiently fed or nourished.More example sentences
- Some of the dogs are poorly fed or underfed, perhaps because after spending a lot of money to buy them, their owners do not want to spend any more to get them proper food.
- Whilst not as stark as rumours suggest it is in the countryside, children in the capital do look quite thin and underfed.
- The food was sparse and the children were underfed.
More definitions of underfedDefinition of underfed in:
- The British & World English dictionary