- Falling short of being saturated with a particular constituent.More example sentences
- To determine whether the water is supersaturated, saturated, or undersaturated with respect to the minerals present, a complete water analysis must be done, and the temperature and pressure of the environment must be known.
- On average, the water column of Lake Superior is undersaturated with respect to dissolved oxygen and supersaturated with respect to carbon dioxide during the summer-stratified period.
- Transfer of oxygen from the atmosphere into natural waters will occur when the water is undersaturated with oxygen.
More definitions of undersaturatedDefinition of undersaturated in:
- The British & World English dictionary