Definition of understandable in English:
1Able to be understood: though his accent was strange, the words were perfectly understandable
1.1To be expected; natural, reasonable, or forgivable: such fears are understandable
More example sentences
- They did not choose to exercise that option, for understandable reasons.
- His reasons for leaving were understandable.
- They hate her for understandable reasons: she has all but destroyed their cause.
- Example sentences
- For me, what is most important is the narration and its understandability.
- I'm on a campaign to ensure that our products have beauty and emotional impact as well as effectiveness and understandability.
- The effect of this consolidation will be to improve understandability, reduce burden, clarify requirements, and improve implementation and compliance.
- [sentence adverb]: understandably, Richard did not believe meMore example sentences
- Pressure to excel in this exam is understandably intense: success is a cause worth celebrating.
- Most guidebook publishers are understandably reluctant to post their valuable content online.
- So I was understandably a little nervous and apprehensive about this meeting.