- (Of a course or event) having more places available than applications.More example sentences
- Schools that are undersubscribed year after year should be closed down or reconstituted.
- In over 70 sessions on business there are no more than half a dozen in and around this territory - and they tend to be undersubscribed.
- There are other schools within a 10-mile bus ride that are undersubscribed.
More definitions of undersubscribedDefinition of undersubscribed in:
- The British & World English dictionary