- Underclothes, especially those worn by a woman or girl.More example sentences
- ‘You could at least turn your back,’ her cheeks were faintly red as the dress dropped to the floor, her white corset and underthings binding the shapely body beneath.
- Once she was down to her very pretty lace underthings she forced herself to look at him.
- It's really just an excuse to watch a woman undress, of course, but although lots of bizarre underthings get removed, she's still quite covered up by the end.
More definitions of underthingsDefinition of underthings in:
- The British & World English dictionary