- A subdued or delicate tint.More example sentences
- The details are empathized without affecting the undertints and the gradation of the colors.
- Accentuate the important layer with a conspicuous colour and use various shades of grey or undertints for the others.
- The only thing you are capable of noticing is that her eyes are a fascinating shade of green with undertints like sunrays caught in shallow water.
More definitions of undertintDefinition of undertint in:
- The British & World English dictionary