Definition of undeserved in English:
Not warranted, merited, or earned: an undeserved term of imprisonment
More example sentences
- You could argue that such a destiny is unfair, unjust, undeserved, and maybe that's so, but such an argument is irrelevant.
- I think they've got an undeserved reputation, and I think it's a shame to see what's happening with them.
- Like many unprolific authors he has acquired an undeserved reputation for brevity.
- Example sentences
- Words cannot express what I today have undeservedly suffered.
- I'm a forty-one-year old metropolitan male, blissfully and undeservedly attached to a very charming woman, but I can well remember what it is like to be a thirty something single male.
- For the last four weeks we've got knocked from pillar to post, and undeservedly at times.
Pronunciation: /ˌəndəˈzərvədlē/ /ˌəndēˈzərvədlē/adverb
Words that rhyme with undeservedunobserved
Definition of undeserved in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.