- Not warranted, merited, or earned: an undeserved term of imprisonmentMore example sentences
- You could argue that such a destiny is unfair, unjust, undeserved, and maybe that's so, but such an argument is irrelevant.
- I think they've got an undeserved reputation, and I think it's a shame to see what's happening with them.
- Like many unprolific authors he has acquired an undeserved reputation for brevity.
- More example sentences
- Words cannot express what I today have undeservedly suffered.
- I'm a forty-one-year old metropolitan male, blissfully and undeservedly attached to a very charming woman, but I can well remember what it is like to be a thirty something single male.
- For the last four weeks we've got knocked from pillar to post, and undeservedly at times.
More definitions of undeservedDefinition of undeserved in:
- The British & World English dictionary