- Not deserving or worthy of something positive, especially help or praise.More example sentences
- I'm not interested in whether or not they are married, or whether they are the deserving or undeserving poor.
- We must not blame the poor nor place them in categories of deserving or undeserving.
- I guess that there has to be some sort of finality; the awards will be back next year, complete with deserving and undeserving winners.
More definitions of undeservingDefinition of undeserving in:
- The British & World English dictionary