Definition of undeserving in English:
Not deserving or worthy of something positive, especially help or praise.
- I'm not interested in whether or not they are married, or whether they are the deserving or undeserving poor.
- We must not blame the poor nor place them in categories of deserving or undeserving.
- I guess that there has to be some sort of finality; the awards will be back next year, complete with deserving and undeserving winners.
- Example sentences
- So unless we notice that a player has been omitted undeservingly, we cannot say anything.
- I think he will win the title undeservingly and probably be champ for a little while.
Definition of undeserving in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan