- Lacking direction; without a particular aim, purpose, or target: she was full of ineffectual undirected angerMore example sentences
- But this would only demonstrate the need for a programmed mechanism to harness and direct the random, undirected energy, which is what creationists have been saying all along.
- Far below the layers of undirected but intense anger and randomized rebelliousness, Pennywillow did have a spark of romance in her soul.
- All the evidence suggested that this was an undirected and therefore disorganized event.
More definitions of undirectedDefinition of undirected in:
- The British & World English dictionary