- Not dismayed or discouraged by a setback.More example sentences
- I will be courageous and undismayed in the face of odds.
- I can't help being fond of him, he is so resourceful and undismayed, two of the qualities I like best.
- Quiet by nature, Fellows is fearless at the crease and his adventurous approach helped him to prosper while Vaughan seemed undismayed by all that had previously happened.
More definitions of undismayedDefinition of undismayed in:
- The British & World English dictionary