- Able to concentrate fully on something; not distracted: she was undistracted by the flashing camerasMore example sentences
- In the midst of crowded environment, his mind is collected and undistracted.
- For most of us, the development of concentration, of an undistracted quality of mind, takes time.
- Many airlines of course have reciprocal agreements with others, broadening the chances of a comfortable sit-down or some undistracted work.
More definitions of undistractedDefinition of undistracted in:
- The British & World English dictionary