Definition of undivided in English:
1Not divided, separated, or broken into parts.
- There are also special circumstances such as wills, separate estates, joint property, and divided or undivided possession of an estate.
- Its proposal excluded any legal restoration and precluded the break-up of the undivided collective ownership of the cooperatives.
- Traditionally, much agricultural land and urban property was held as collective property, either undivided inheritances or endowed land.
1.1Concentrated on or devoted completely to one object: I can now give you my undivided attention
More example sentences
- The plight of one character absorbs the undivided attention of the entire audience.
- These are massive problems, to which the Transport Secretary should be devoting his undivided attention.
- A manager can devote more undivided attention to the co-op.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia