- Not fit to be drunk because of impurity or poor quality.More example sentences
- The odd pub sells mulled wine on tap, but generally it's expensive and of such poor quality that it's pretty well undrinkable.
- ‘If water remains undrinkable, diseases will continue and mortality rates will rise,’ said the Iraqi trade minister.
- However, the view from my desk is virtually non-existent, my email inbox didn't transfer properly, the tea in the drinks machine is completely undrinkable and the journey home was hellish.
More definitions of undrinkableDefinition of undrinkable in:
- The British & World English dictionary