Unwarranted or inappropriate because excessive or disproportionate: this figure did not give rise to undue concern
More example sentences
- It was characterised by an excessive and even undue respect for authority and authoritarianism.
- Cllr Joe Dunne said he was concerned at what appears ‘to be an undue delay’ in putting the scheme in place.
- Anyone who continues to look at the new environment from an outdated perspective will become embroiled in excessive and undue worries.
- More example sentences
- I don't want to alarm them unduly, but they do need to be extremely careful.
- It suggests that the existing regime contains aspects which unduly deter investment.
- They should be compensated with money when their interest is unduly interfered with.