- Influence by which a person is induced to act otherwise than by their own free will or without adequate attention to the consequences.More example sentences
- It has become conventional to divide undue influence into actual and presumed undue influence.
- There is a rebuttable evidential presumption of undue influence.
- The defendant claimed that he had entered into the agreement under undue influence.
More definitions of undue influenceDefinition of undue influence in:
- The British & World English dictionary