- Having a rising and falling motion or appearance like that of waves; undulating.More example sentences
- Untreated, the fever becomes undulant (up for weeks and gone for weeks), patients spend three months in the hospital and 2% die.
- I fin out into the undulant, pellucid sea to ‘just look.’
- The tablets have the same dimensions, the same undulant surfaces and similar colors, but they are entirely different in tactility and visual weight.
mid 19th century: from Latin undulant- 'moving like a wave', from the verb undulare.
More definitions of undulantDefinition of undulant in:
- The British & World English dictionary