Definition of unemotional in English:
Not having or showing strong feelings: a flat, unemotional voice
More example sentences
- But Spock is the reason I go for the strong silent unemotional type.
- ‘It's not going to get any better,’ he said, his voice surprisingly calm and unemotional.
- Since society expects men to be strong and unemotional, they most often grieve in more solitary and cognitive ways.
- Example sentences
- The point is that you need to think clearly and unemotionally about this situation.
- Speaking calmly, directly and unemotionally, the boy said the alleged molestations occurred two days apart.
- ‘You're talking about April,’ Michael stated unemotionally.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.