Definition of unfiltered in English:
1Not having been filtered: unfiltered tap water
More example sentences
- Outside of a few mainstream media dinosaurs it should surprise no one that intentionally or incidentally, unfiltered coverage of the war in Iraq is becoming readily available ‘back home’ in near real time.
- If I am communicating to my readers exactly what the White House believes on any certain issue, that's reporting to them an unvarnished, unfiltered version of what they believe.
- For those wanting news unfiltered by that sort of cloudy lens, I highly recommend the various Iraqi bloggers listed here, along with the many other blogs reporting from inside Iraq you'll find on their blogrolls.
2(Of a cigarette) not provided with a filter.
- Cigarettes make up just 20% of tobacco consumed, with most tobacco smoked through the traditional, leaf wrapped, unfiltered cigarettes (called bidis).
- He took out what looked like a perfectly ordinary, unfiltered cigarette.
- It was smoking unfiltered cigarettes, drinking your coffee black, and thinking how bored you were.
Words that rhyme with unfilteredunregistered • unwatered
Definition of unfiltered in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan