Definition of unfiltered in English:
1Not having been filtered: unfiltered tap water
More example sentences
- Outside of a few mainstream media dinosaurs it should surprise no one that intentionally or incidentally, unfiltered coverage of the war in Iraq is becoming readily available ‘back home’ in near real time.
- If I am communicating to my readers exactly what the White House believes on any certain issue, that's reporting to them an unvarnished, unfiltered version of what they believe.
- For those wanting news unfiltered by that sort of cloudy lens, I highly recommend the various Iraqi bloggers listed here, along with the many other blogs reporting from inside Iraq you'll find on their blogrolls.
2(Of a cigarette) not provided with a filter.
- Cigarettes make up just 20% of tobacco consumed, with most tobacco smoked through the traditional, leaf wrapped, unfiltered cigarettes (called bidis).
- He took out what looked like a perfectly ordinary, unfiltered cigarette.
- It was smoking unfiltered cigarettes, drinking your coffee black, and thinking how bored you were.
Words that rhyme with unfilteredunregistered • unwatered
Definition of unfiltered in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.