Not fussy: a simple unfussy design
More example sentences
- Its phones have always been among the more elegant on the market, reflecting a certain Scandinavian love of unfussy, almost austere design.
- Whatever your tastes, they offer another option for those seeking clean, unfussy accommodation pitched somewhere between traditional urban hotels and gruesome city-centre hostels.
- Light, fruity, exceptionally unfussy and clean, this is a refreshing lunchtime wine for summer - and a welcome addition to any cellar.
- Example sentences
- By the time we've sat down - dark wooden tables lit unfussily by candles wedged in wine bottles; chairs and pews endearingly non-matching - we already feel at home.
- Everything is done unfussily for economy and efficiency: the clothes, the hair, the look and the way she talks.
- The next visit to the court continues to tell the story clearly, with the drama moving on unfussily but cogently.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of unfussy in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.